So I am now open for commissions, pretty happy with the work I’ve been producing so I’m going to expend and offer my skills to others
- I do not take DA points, sorry in advance but I will not be any other payment apart from paypal
- People only, I may go with humanoids that will depend on the extent of the drawing and what you wish, please just drop me a note and we can have a chat about what you want
- Nothing heavily nsfw, I don’t mind cuts, bruises, burns, scars etc, but nothing pornographic
- Payments will need to be made in advance before any drawing are started, most times I will livestream them so you can see the progress of your piece but please be patient, I do take my time, at the most the biggest pieces can take up to a week to do and smaller ones around 1 to 2 days
- Please think long and hard about whether or not you wish a piece doing, I will not be refunding any work once it is paid for
- If you wish a framed piece sent to you I will happily do that, it will cost a little extra for the printing, shipping and the frame dependent on how big the piece is, let me know in advance if this is something you wish, if not then the piece will be sent by email to you
- All pieces will be drawing in a similar style but really I work better when I have a bit more free reign over the project, but all you need to do is drop me note to discuss anything with me, please do this before you make a payment, again I will not be making any refunds
- All pieces will be done digitally, unless payment is made for a pencil drawing
- I don’t do backgrounds, all will be white
- I’m friendly enough so please if you have any questions please just ask
I cannot promote this enough. This artist has some of the most excellent, meticulous, fantastically drawn work I’ve seen. I’ve been lucky enough to watch her draw, and her process, style, and innovative drawing techniques have directly influenced me. I anticipate her streams like it’s a damn art class. You won’t be disappointed.
((I WANT COOKIES))
gO THE FUCK TO SLEEP
jas-sass asked: IS IT TRUE. WHO COMPARED YOU TO PHARRELL. I SHOULD BAKE THEM COOKIES
ITS A SCOTTISH SO MAKE THEM AMERICAN FLAG COOKIES LACED WITH FREEDOM AND WALMART
im gonna e-mail you and annie the picture for comparison i want her to laugh in front of her drill sarge like an idiot
JAS I GOT COMPARED TO PHARELL COME ONLINE AND SEE THIS THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE
Ninth Doctor Headcanon
When the Ninth Doctor first asked Rose to travel through time with him and refused, the Doctor accepted that and moved on. He traveled through space and time, saving the universe, all lonely for years thinking “I wish Rose could have been here.” Eventually, he goes back to a few seconds after he left Rose and says “By the way, did I mention it also travels in time?”
Rose never knew how long the Doctor waited for her.
I think this makes sense. In the episode Rose you see all those photos of Nine at the assassination of Kennedy and at the Titanic (on his own). But also in that episode he’s checking his reflection in the mirror like he’s seeing it for the first time, so he can’t have been long regenerated. So maybe he does all that stuff in the time before he comes back and says “Did I mention, it also travels in time?”
which makes that line even more powerful because this time he would really want her to say yes, because he knows what it’s like without her.
What’s interesting are the events the Doctor (theoretically) chose to visit during that time between when Rose (theoretically) first said no, and when he returned to extend the invitation a second time. Nine was photographed/drawn near the Titanic, Krakatoa, and the Kennedy assassination. All horrible catastrophes with tragic loss of life, all catastrophes that caused profound change in human history, catastrophes that (if Pompeii and Bowie Base One are anything to go by), would likely qualify as fixed points in time.
This leads me to believe that the Doctor was nearly in the throes a Time Lord Victorious breakdown as a result of the Time War and Rose’s rejection. He was dancing around the edges of these fixed points, likely looking for a way to save lives and prove to himself that he wasn’t a vile person. To prove to himself he could make a difference.
To prove to himself that he’s worthy of having someone brave and clever like Rose as a companion.
And Nine (obviously) doesn’t save Kennedy’s life or stop the eruption of Krakatoa, but in the episode “Rose” we find out he DOES save one family originally scheduled to travel on the Titanic by convincing them to delay their trip. A small measure of redemption.
Enough so that the Doctor summons the courage to return to that dark London sidewalk and casually lean out the door of his TARDIS like no time had passed at all, like he hadn’t been scrabbling in the wake of Rose’s rejection. And then he said the words he’d practiced alone in his console room dozens of times, with the exact amount of calculated swagger he’d rehearsed: “By the way, did I mention it also travels in time?”
i never realize how much i swear until i’m in a situation where i can’t